The Baltimore Ravens (2-1) will try to bounce back from their loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 3, visiting the Washington Football Team (1-2) Sunday afternoon of Week 4 at FedEx Field. Kickoff will be in the early window at 1 p.m. ET. Below, we preview the Ravens-Washington Week 4 betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and best bets.
Ravens at Washington betting odds and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 3:18 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Ravens -1112 (bet $1,112, win $100) | Washington +700 (Bet $100, win $700)
- Against the spread/ATS: Ravens -14 (-110) | Washington +14 (-110)
- Over/Under: 45.5 (O: -110, U: -110)
Special Week 4 NFL Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on ANY NFL team’s Sunday money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if ANY TEAM scores a touchdown during Sunday’s Week 4 action. Regardless of the outcome of your bet, you win with a touchdown scored by any team.
Place your legal, online NFL bets in CO, IN, NJ and WV at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks. Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Ravens at Washington game notes
- The Ravens are 5-0 in their last five games as road favorites, dating back to last season.
- The total has gone Under in the Ravens’ three games this season and in five of their last six going back to 2019.
- The Ravens boast the third-best defense in points allowed and the fourth-best offense in points scored.
- The favorite has covered in four of the last five meetings between the Ravens and Washington.
- The total has gone Under in four of the last five games between these teams.
Ravens at Washington key injuries
- OT Ronnie Stanley (shoulder) questionable
- LB L.J. Fort (thigh) probable
- CB Jimmy Smith (knee) probable
- DE Chase Young (groin) out
- OT Morgan Moses (hip) questionable
- WR Terry McLaurin (thigh) questionable
- WR Steven Sims Jr. (toe) out
- RB Bryce Love (knee) out
Ravens at Washington: Odds, betting lines, picks and prediction
Ravens 30, Washington 14
Money line (?)
No game this week is as lopsided as Ravens-Washington, with the Baltimore money line being -1112. There’s almost no chance Baltimore is going to lose this game, especially with the way Washington QB Dwayne Haskins has been playing.
There’s so little reward that comes with betting on this one that I’d PASS and focus on the spread.
Against the spread (?)
The Ravens were tripped up on Monday Night Football in Week 3 by the best team in football with the Chiefs giving them all kinds of problems. The Ravens will learn from that and get back on track against a much weaker Washington defense. They’ve been great as road favorites in the past and that should continue this weekend.
Take the RAVENS -14 (-110) to cover the spread and win by at least a pair of touchdowns (15 or more points).
Despite the Ravens being one of the best offensive teams in the league, the over/under is only 45.5. That’s because Washington’s offense has done very little this season and will have trouble against the Ravens, too.
The current trend points toward the total going Under Sunday, which is where I’m leaning. Bet the UNDER 45.5 (-110) because it’s hard to see Washington scoring more than a couple of touchdowns against this aggressive Baltimore defense.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.