Anne Frank” data-reactid=”32″>Quote Of The Day: Whoever is happy will make others happy too. – Anne Frank
Banking Dive” data-reactid=”33″>Fintech Movers: There is a large opportunity for Google to leverage its massive direct consumer relationships to attract [banks] to sign up for co-branded checking accounts. For many of the bank and credit union partners, especially some of the smaller ones, this new channel will provide a tremendous opportunity to acquire new customers. – Banking Dive
- FCA approves Archax as an exchange.
- Passfolio expands global trading app.
- JPM, Commonwealth fintech partners.
- Xignite helps SoFi boost engagement.
- Xformative joins Mastercard program.
- Citi invests in data management firm.
- Moov raises $5.5M for banking tech.
- FIS launched new ClearEdge solution.
- NestEgg introduces collaboration tech.
- Levchin eyes new fintech opportunities.
- Gemini taps Eventus for surveillance.
- Crux announces an AWS collaboration.
- Bitfinex launches Secondary Sale tech.
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!