The Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) will close out the season on the road Sunday against the Denver Broncos (5-10) in an AFC West clash. Both teams have been eliminated from playoff contention, so pride and draft positioning are on the line this weekend. Kickoff is set for 4:25 p.m. ET from Empower Field at Mile High. Below, we preview the Raiders-Broncos betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Raiders at Broncos: Betting odds, spread and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 12:40 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Raiders -145 (bet $145 to win $100) | Broncos +130 (bet $100 to win $130)
- Against the spread/ATS: Raiders -2.5 (-115) | Broncos +2.5 (-105)
- Over/Under: 50.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Special Colorado Betting Promotion
Bet $1 on the Broncos money line this week, WIN $100 (in free bets) if Broncos QB Drew Lock completes a pass during the game. Place your legal, online sports bets in Colorado at BetMGM. New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Special Colorado Betting Promotion: Make any $1 bet on the Denver Broncos, GET $100 (in free bets) in your account. Regardless of how the Broncos do this week, you win! Bet now!
Special NFL Betting Promotion: Bet $1 on ANY team’s money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) IF any team scores a touchdown Sunday. Promotion available in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV. PA residents, don’t miss BetMGM‘s risk-free, first-bet offer! MI residents, BetMGM is coming to your state soon — register early for special promotion. Bet now!
Raiders at Broncos: Game notes
- The Raiders are riding a three-game losing streak, falling out of playoff contention in the AFC. The Broncos have lost back-to-back games and four of their last five.
- In their last 10 meetings, the Raiders are 6-4 straight up and 8-2 ATS vs. Denver, averaging 20.4 points to the Broncos’ 16.4.
- The Raiders are 11th in scoring this season and 10th in passing yards. The Broncos rank near the bottom of the league in both categories, sitting 29th in scoring and 28th in passing.
- Las Vegas has actually been better on the road than at home this year, going 5-2 away from Allegiant Stadium.
- The total has gone Over in five of the Raiders’ last six games, but it has gone Under in five of Denver’s last seven.
Raiders at Broncos: Key injuries
- OT Trent Brown (knee) out
- DE Clelin Ferrell (shoulder) out/IR
- G Denzelle Good (ankle) questionable
- DT Maurice Hurst (calf) questionable
- CB Lamarcus Joyner (thigh) questionable
- OLB Bradley Chubb (ankle) questionable
- WR KJ Hamler (concussion) out
- DE Shelby Harris (knee) out/IR
- S Trey Marshall (quadriceps) questionable
- RB LeVante Bellamy (ankle) questionable
- LB Anthony Chickollo (ribs) questionable
- G Graham Glasgow (shoulder) questionable
Raiders at Broncos: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Raiders 27, Broncos 20
Money line (?)
The Raiders may have blown their shot at the playoffs, but they’re still a much better team than the Broncos, who are depleted on defense. Las Vegas boasts an explosive offense with playmakers such as TE Darren Waller and WR Nelson Agholor, who will be tough for the Broncos to contain.
I like the RAIDERS (-145) to win outright, especially with the reasonable money line price. There’s still plenty of reward with this wager because Vegas isn’t an overwhelming favorite.
Against the spread (?)
The spread is somewhat surprisingly low, coming in at only 2.5 points. The Raiders are above .500 against the spread this season at 8-7 and have covered against the Broncos in eight of their last 10 meetings.
This is a game Las Vegas should win fairly easily. I’m taking the RAIDERS -2.5 (-115) Sunday as they look to cap off a disappointing season with a victory.
The Broncos have one of the worst offenses in the NFL, ranking 29th in scoring. The Raiders defense isn’t anything impressive, but it will do enough to limit Denver’s offense.
Given the recent trends with the Under coming in most often for these two, that’s the way I’m leaning. Take the UNDER 50.5 (-105).
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.