Google Analytics is a powerful free tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns so you can make smarter decisions for your business. In this course, you will learn how to navigate the vast amount of data found in Google Analytics and focus on gaining insights from that data. Once you’ve taken the Google Analytics training course, you’ll be able to answer the question, “Are my marketing campaigns working?”
- Access 33 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to use Google Analytics to make better decisions
- Learn how to set up & configure your Google Analytics account
- Explore the data available & learn what the numbers mean
- Set up Google Ads campaigns
- Use advanced techniques for a deeper understanding of user behavior
Krista Neher is the CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a bestselling author of six books, an international speaker and a recognized digital marketing expert. She has worked with leading companies like Google, P&G, General Mills, Nike, GE, The United States Senate, Prudential, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNN, Associated Press, Wired Magazine and more.