“When requesting car insurance quotes, drivers can make mistakes. It is important to check any online questionnaire at least twice before asking for quotes”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
October 30, 2020
Drivers that are comparing online quotes will notice they can access multiple options concerning car insurance. Even though online questionnaires are quite simple, there are still some mistakes drivers do when requesting online quotes.
The most common mistakes done by drivers when requesting quotes are:
- Ignoring discounts. Some people might consider they have enough money to not worry about car insurance. On the other hand, some will do anything they can to save money on insurance. To help drivers pay less on insurance, providers are offering discounts for good driving records, secured vehicles and having low annual mileage. There are cases where the policyholders are unaware that they are eligible for discounts. This happens when drivers say they don’t have a certain system installed (like ABS, anti-theft devices) even though the car was equipped by the manufacturer or improved with aftermarket systems.
- Not paying for the whole insurance at once. Drivers that know enough about how the car insurance market works, they also know that extra fees will be added if the drivers divide their premium payments into monthly installments. Drivers that are choosing to pay in full for the insurance can save as much as 15% of their insurance.
- Low deductibles. Keeping low deductibles can make drivers lose money. If the deductible is low, then the insurance rates will be more expensive. Drivers that have a deductible that is lower than $500 should consider increasing their limits. The costs of a car accident can be quite high, but drivers can save up to 40 percent on the comprehensive and collision component of their insurance policies.
- Not bundling car insurance with home/renter’s insurance. Drivers should verify for themselves how reliable are their insurance providers and check if they offer a multi-policy discount. Usually, this discount can save as much as 15% of annual insurance costs.
- Giving wrong emails. The majority of online questionnaires will require the drivers to give correct email addresses. Usually, insurers will send a code and a reminder to retrieve the quote. Drivers should remember that quotes have a limited availability period and they can unsubscribe from their insurers’ mail list whenever they want.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Share article on social media or email: